jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hello, world! this is my level 2 blog. Here I will post my homework and share interesting things to practice my english


My name’s Petra Paola Benitez but you can call me Petri I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La Limpia. I’m 21 years old and I study Integral Education at URBE . My favorite subjects are psicologia and lenguaje. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 2nd trimester.

I love music, dancing, playing , driving my car (I have a red sport car), surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country and.

I hate onions, listening to hip hop, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak French, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

well, this is a little about me! hope you liked it.... please, leave a comment!
Be happy!
petra paola benitez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario